Creek Cottage is centrally located just 50 metres from the Post Office and Museum. Our lovely air-conditioned cottage accommodates up to 4 people and comprises a separate bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, laundry, kitchen and a dining/lounge room with a comfortable sofa which converts to another queen size bed.
Set in a private enclosed garden area, nestled beside Stringers Creek, our full-length verandah allows you to enjoy abundant bird life against the background of the babbling stream.
Black and herbal tea and plunger coffee are provided. Hairdryer, iron, microwave, toaster, fridge and full gas cooker with cooking utensils are available. There is no TV reception however, we have a TV and DVD player and a limited DVD library. BYO DVD’s.
Creek Cottage is family friendly.
Friday & Saturday
Sunday to Thursday
Winter Special (1st June to 31st August, overrides above rates)
- Rate for 2 people - $120 per night
- 3rd & 4th person - $35 per booking
- minimum booking - 2 nights
- Special inclusion – 2 light lunch vouchers (Valued at $15 each) redeemable at Walhalla Coffee
- Pre-paid telephone bookings
- Cancellation Fee $50
- Check-out time 10:30 am
- Strictly No Smoking inside.
- No Pets
- Please conserve the tank water.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 08:10